We learned a poem about the big bad wolf, we did crafts for the pig, wolf, and the three houses, and we did a readers theater. A readers theater is a play that the students practice to help read smoothly.
Our butterflies came out of their chrysalises last weekend. The students observed them during science center.
This week, we will be studying ocean animals.
- Friday, May 24th - K-5 goes to Star Theater, please wear tennis shoes
- Monday, May 27th - No School
- Tuesday, May 28th - Field Day, please wear tennis shoes
- Wednesday, May 29th - Awards Day, 8:30 - Parents invited to K-5 Awards Day in Gym, then back to our classroom for special Kindergarten Awards
- Thursday, May 30th - Last Day of School, PTO provides pizza for lunch, Early Release 12:45