We also learned about Johnny Appleseed. We made Johnny and unscrambled a sentence. They are decorating our hallway right now.
In Reading, we worked on the letter Mm. This week, we are working on the letter T. Our sight words are a, to, be, and this.
We are working with numbers up to 10 in math. We are representing them on tens frames and by drawing sets. This week we will be comparing numbers up to 10.
In Science, we are studying weather and seasons.
Interim reports have been posted on your parent portal. Please check your child's grades. If you would like a paper copy, just let me know!
- Tuesday, October 1: PTO Meeting, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 8: 3rd Grade Guarantee Meeting, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 9: Early Release, 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 16: Book Orders Due
- Monday, October 21: Scholastic Book Fair Week
- Wednesday, October 23: School Pictures
- Thursday, October 24: Halloween Party 7 PM
- Friday, October 25: Quarter Ends
- Wednesday, October 30: Grade Cards come home
:) Miss McPheron