In Science, we finished up our study of physical properties. We sorted pasta by size.
- Constitution Day: Why are rules important? What is the preamble of the Constitution?
- Apples: What do you know about apples? Do apples sink or float? How do apples grow?
- Math: Finishing up Chapter 1 on numbers 0-5, Test on Thursday (Chapter 2 will be numbers 0-10)
- Reading: Sight Words - the, little, his; Letter Recognition and Handwriting Letters T-Z; Finishing sentences and drawing pictures to match
- No School Thursday-Friday this week
- Wednesday, September 17 - Scholastic Book Orders Due (I have received a couple online orders already, when I finalize the order, they will be placed with it)
- Monday, September 22 - Fundraiser due (all money is due with orders, Checks should be made out to East PTO I believe - check front of fundraiser envelope for verify that)
We will go to library on Tuesday - your child may keep the book for 2 weeks.
:) Miss McPheron