In reading, we learned about characters and can recognize characters in stories. We learned to use sight words to read and we learned to write several letters. Next week, we will work on setting, more letters, and adding the sight word "and."
- Please send a pair of headphones or earbuds to keep at school to use with iPads and Chrome Books.
- Please send a note in your child's orange folder if their afternoon transportation plans change. I will send them home the way I have unless you send a note, simply to keep your child safe. I cannot take your child's word for it.
- When you pick your child up in a car, please use the car line or park on a street other than 3rd Street. We will be down the sidewalk as soon as those who wait on the lawn are dismissed. It will keep everything running smoothly if you stay in your car and allow us to walk your child to the car.
- Monday, September 2 - No School
- Wednesday, September 11 - Book Orders Due
- Thursday, September 12 - No School, Inservice
- Friday, September 13 - No School, Fair Day
:) Miss McPheron